Our family now...

Our family now...
Now unto Him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the Power that worketh in us. Ephesians 3:20

Monday, September 3, 2012

Consulate appointment

We have our Consulate appointment this morning at 8:30.
All of these early morning appointments are really, ugh, just tired of having to rush and get up and get to the appointed place at the appointed time!

Zane and I fighting colds and sore throats.

Min still does not like the word 'no'.

Weather good yesterday; lots of rain last night.

Dinner at Starbucks (of all things) because the noodle restaurant I really wanted to find and go to, once we think we found it, I didn't want to try it!

We are running out of the door.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Praying you feel better soon...my husband is trying to convince himself he's dealing with allergies but I think its a virus type thing...he was in Shanghai, now Fuzhou then leave for Guangzhou on Friday...10 days and they are home!

    ReplyDelete